Bitsquid recently announced that their game engine will soon be available for licensing on the Playstation 4. Bitsquid’s engine has been seen on Playstation before in Hamilton’s Great Adventure, and also powering high end PC games such as War of the Roses as seen in the image above, and now Bitqsuid have extended that reach to the next generation too.
Bitsquid is announcing that their Game Engine will soon be available for licensing on Sony Computer Entertainment ‘s PlayStation®4. “We are proud to be a part of this important event and welcome this powerful new console on which we will see many amazing new games.” says Bitsquid CEO Johan Strömberg. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Bitsquid is a high-end game engine built from its inception to focus on performance, flexibility and productivity. Key advantages lowering cost are:
● Lean code base (estimated 10x smaller)
● Fast workflows and sub second iteration on multiple devices simultaneously
● Usable for a large variety of games and platforms
Source: Bitsquid PR
Latest posts by Anthony Wright (see all)
- Ducktales Remastered E3 trailer released - June 7, 2013
- New Thief trailer revealed for E3 - June 7, 2013
- Kiefer Sutherland to reprise the role of Snake in Metal Gear Solid V - June 7, 2013