Gaming Enthusiast Podcast 1: Assassin’s Creed IV, Sim City, PS4, and NextBox
It’s our first podcast on Gaming Enthusiast and we had a fun time making it. The four editors you’ll hear in the conversation are Simon, Anthony, Thom, and Menashe.
Some of the big topics we discussed in our first podcast were:
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Exciting new direction or too similar to Assassin’s Creed 3?
- Sim City: Is persistent online an inexcusable way of preventing pirating?
- PS4: Is what we’ve seen impressive or not?
- NextBox: What direction is Microsoft going on for their next-gen console?
- Open Sandbox Games: Is Grand Theft Auto still the king?
You can listen either on Soundcloud:
Or on Youtube:
Latest posts by Menashe (see all)
- Super Mario Bros in 7980×1080 - March 18, 2014
- Jonathan Blow blew ALL the money he made from Braid on developing his new game, The Witness - March 13, 2014
- I find Terry Cavanagh’s Maverick Bird to be much better than Flappy Bird - February 13, 2014