Gaming Enthusiast Podcast 1: Assassin’s Creed IV, Sim City, PS4, and NextBox
It’s our first podcast on Gaming Enthusiast and we had a fun time making it. The four editors you’ll hear in the conversation are Simon, Anthony, Thom, and Menashe.
Some of the big topics we discussed in our first podcast were:
– Assassin’s Creed IV: Exciting new direction or too similar to Assassin’s Creed 3?
– Sim City: Is persistent online an inexcusable way of preventing pirating?
– PS4: Is what we’ve seen impressive or not?
– NextBox: What direction is Microsoft going on for their next-gen console?
– Open Sandbox Games: Is Grand Theft Auto still the king?
You can listen either on Soundcloud:
Or on Youtube: