Microsoft has come to their blog to reveal the details of their 1st Xbox One update. Aside from the prerequisite improvements to stability, Xbox One owners can expect a few cool new additions.
After updating, Xbox One owners can expect:
- to view and manage their available hard drive space
- a batter power indicator for your controller/s
- the ability to connect and use USB keyboards
Microsoft has also revealed they have an update scheduled for March 4, to prepare fans for the imminent release of Titanfall.
Latest posts by Ryan Parreno (see all)
- Top 10 Reissued And Remastered Classics On GOGcom - September 17, 2014
- Top 10 Games To Watch For In GOGcom’s 6th Birthday Promo Below $ 10 - September 10, 2014
- Top 10 Activision Adventures on GOGcom - September 1, 2014