Square Enix Has Gifts If You Plan A Date With Lara Craft
by Kyra Gallion
In the mood for a date with Lara Croft? Square Enix has your back covered. They recently announced the bonuses for those who pre-order Tomb Raider. GameStop, Amazon, and Best Buy all have their own exclusive content if you pre-order from them.
Compare and take your pick! Here are the bonuses:
- Exclusive in-game CHALLENGE TOMB – In this exclusive standalone tomb, Lara encounters all new environment puzzles to test her brains and brawn.
Amazon – “The Final Hours Edition” of TOMB RAIDER:
- Exclusive 32 page art book created by art director Brian Horton showcasing the art from TOMB RAIDER
- Exclusive “Hunter Skin” that grants Lara a layer of action-movie-style natural camouflage
- The Final Hours of TOMB RAIDER – ‘Director’s Cut’ Kindle Fire Edition: Go behind the scenes in this interactive app and experience the highs and lows as video game journalist Geoff Keighley documents the inner workings of how famed studio Crystal Dynamics went back to the drawing board to reboot one of the most iconic video games in history
Best Buy – Exclusive TOMB RAIDER: The Beginnings Comic Book and AVIATRIX SKIN
- Written by Rhianna Pratchett with cover art by TOMB RAIDER art director Brian Horton, The Beginnings is a 48 page six-part graphic novel which tells the story of how the ill-fated voyage of the Endurance came to be.
- AVIATRIX SKIN: an exclusive 1930s adventurer outfit for Lara Croft, complete with bomber jacket
For those of you waiting for the collector’s edition of the game, Square Enix has confirmed it is on the way and more details will be released shortly.
[via Square Enix Press Release]